Links to other projects that I have been a part of.
- The Soul-Directed Life with Janet Conner: Sacred Space, the Faery tradition, and my new book.
- All Acts of Love and Pleasure: Interview about my new book and a talk about sexuality in the Craft. (Feb. 15, 2017)
- Modern Witch: Season 7, Episode 5: #WeAreAradia
- Modern Witch: Season 7, Episode 4: MRS.HOOVER IF YOU’RE NASTY
- Raise the Horns: Jason Mankey interviews Storm Faerywolf
- Candelo’s Corner: Storm Faerywolf new book Betwixt and Between
- Supernatural Girlz: Interview about my book, “Betwixt and Between”.
- Modern Witch: Season 7, Episode 3: The Witch’s Book of Power
- Modern Witch: Season 7, Episode 2: Boil Our Cauldron
- Modern Witch: Season 7, Episode 1: Another POPculture Episode
- (Video) The Forbidden Frequency: Episode 1: “What has been the most transformative tool or experience for you?”
- This Week in Hersey: Episode 64: Tradition, Secrecy, and the Life of a Public Witch with Storm Faerywolf
- Elemental Castings with T. Thorn Coyle: Episode #73: Earth: Work, money, and living in the manifest world. (AAC) (MP3)
- Modern Witch: S6E2: Black Rose Witchcraft
- The Amethyst Oracle. Interview with “the Devil” (My part starts 1:33:45)
- The Sane Psychic: Halloween Myths and Truths
- Modern Witch: S3E2: The Iron Pentacle
- Modern Witch Live: Storm Faerywolf
- Modern Witch Live: Dr. E and Storm Faerywolf
- Modern Witch: Episode 2
- Hex Education: Feri Tradition of Witchcraft with Warlock Storm Faerywolf
Print & Digital Media (Interviews, quotes, and guest blog posts):
- The Wild Hunt: Column: Aradia Inspires a New Generation of Resistance
- Mat Auryn’s Blog: The Hex Appeal of Activism
- Llewellyn Worldwide: Into the Realm of Enchantment: Pop Culture and Magical Consciousness
- Llewellyn Worldwide: The Witch’s Crown: Sovereignty, Power, and the Faery Tradition
- New Jack Witch: Interview with Author and Teacher Storm Faerywolf
- Dazed: Talking US politics with Pagans, witches and warlocks
- The Wild Hunt: Column: The Rich Diversity of Pagan Voting Values
- Walnut Creek Times: Walnut Creek warlock’s readings to help others
- Mat Auryn’s Blog: In the Blood: Witchcraft as Orientation
- The Wild Hunt: Lilith’s Lantern Extinguished After 13 Years
- The Wild Hunt: Polygamy Decriminalization and Polyamorous Pagans
- The Wild Hunt: When Schism Happens to Pagans
With its own unique origins that pre-date Gardner’s Wicca, the Faery tradition of witchcraft is a path of great beauty and power. This book provides the tools you need to begin your own Faery-style magical practice. Discover the foundational prayers, rites, and spirit contacts of the Faery tradition, with an emphasis on personal experimentation and creative exploration. With rituals, recipes, poetry, exercises, and lore, Betwixt & Between will inspire your own magical work and provide you with a workable BlueRose Faery-style practice.
Faery promises power to those who dare to wield it, but in so doing it changes us forever. This is the real danger, and promise, of Faery: we become more of who we actually are.
Paperback. 360 pages.
The Stars Within the Earth is a collection of my poetry, art, and spells, inspired by my work in the Faery tradition of witchcraft. Included are invocations to Gods and spirits, as well as love poems and works of magic.
Paperback. 106 pages.
Awakening the Blue Lotus: A Reiki Level One Handbook. To be a Reiki practitioner you must be attuned in a ceremony by a Reiki Master, but anyone regardless of experience or prior practice may benefit from the philosophies and practices given here. This is my entire Reiki Level One class in a book; complete with history, theory, philosophy, and practical exercises to give a sound foundation in the creation of a Reiki spiritual practice.
- The true history of Reiki from its founding to the present day.
- The theory behind Reiki both as a healing practice, and as a path of spiritual development.
- The traditional hand positions and why you do not need to use them.
- The traditional Five Principles; given here as a spiritual formula for opening to universal life-force.
Paperback. 80 pages.
Becoming the BlueLotus. My Reiki Level Two class in a book. Reiki II deepens the work and attunes to the three traditional sacred symbols. The symbols are given here along with instructions on creating a practice to use them in meditation and healing work. Also covered are techniques for performing Reiki long distance, as well as mental and emotional healing practices.
Paperback. 80 pages.
Grounding: Becoming the Tree of Life. A guided mediation for relaxation and grounding. This CD will guide you through a complete Grounding meditation that you may use either as an addition to your current spiritual practice, or as the basis for starting one.
Running time: 20:30